We recommend making some promotion actions for your eBooks not to go unnoticed:
- Creation and maintenance (content creation, comments management, contests, enquiries, etc.) of a profile for your imprint and/or authors in Spanish in Facebook.
**We can make original copy in Spanish or we can adapt the content you already have to a ‘Facebook in Spanish’ page. This is a cheap and successful option that we recommend.
- Creation and maintenance of a Twitter account in Spanish.
**We can make original copy in Spanish or we can adapt the content you already have to a ‘Twitter in Spanish’ profile. This is a cheap and successful option we recommend.
- Information of your brand on Wikipedia (Spanish).
- Creation of a Wikipedia profile in Spanish for authors.
- Creation and maintenance of a Pinterest and StumbleUpon board for your imprint in Spanish.
- Creation of book pages in niche networks: Goodreads, Shelfari, Lecturalia, readers clubs.
- Creation or adaptation of your corporate website or author website to the Spanish speaking markets and its maintenance.
- Development of a list of traditional media, digital and opinion leaders to contact during the campaigns.
- Bloggers: identification of the key bloggers related with the genre of the books. Presentation of the authors and their books.
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Multiple points of sale
- Advice on pricing
- Copywriting for enhanced metadata
- CSV and ONIX files
- Advice on formats
- Digitalization to multiple formats
- Audio enhancement
- Translation into different languages